'99 Eddie Bauer Interior swap question(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midtnhunter

Reaction score
Long time listener first time caller.....

So...I work for a commercial roofing company and am the Safety Manager...they have rotated me a 1999 Expedition, Eddie Bauer as company truck for the time being. I was told that it would probably need new seats and carpet which I thought...no biggie.....WELL....the interior is a completely trashed. Headliner, door panels, seats, console, trim so on, so forth etc. etc. etc......so I got an idea. I found a complete Expedition same year, same model, same color with a blowed up motor for $800 (mines was rebuilt in '12 still has warranty). What kind of hurdles should I anticipate and expect from doing a COMPLETE interior swap. I would post pics of the one I have but I am sure this site has a policy concerning "images of a disturbing nature"

Any help, guidance, comments are greatly appreciated....and please don't tell me I am nuckin futz for attempting this....my wife has already made me perfectly aware.

white7wolf

Reaction score
Im not exactly sure but as far as i know it shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. Maybe somebody who has done a body lift will chime in because i know when you do that yoi have to pretty much gut the interior lol. Good luck!

Sent from my galaxy s3

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Might consider your drive train swap into the donor vehicle instead. Might be about the same amount of work.