99 Expy 4x4 Leveling Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coey326

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought a 99 Expy 4x4 with the Police Package. I just put all new front end under it. Rotor to Rotor. New shocks front and rear and 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers. The Expy has the 4.6L with 118,000 miles. When I was getting the work done the mechanic showed me the factory lift. Looks to be 3".

So my question is, What is the easiest way to level it our or make the back slightly higher. Its sags in the rear and that drives me crazy. I like the level or slightly higher rear look.

Thank you in advance for your help.

This forum is really helpful and put together nicely. Well done.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 43

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use an Air Lift 1000 to hold up my rear end, and keep it from sagging. It doesnt RAISE it per se, but it does keep it from sagging down (especially when towing).

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can get new Moog HD springs for the rear and spacers to level the rear if you carry cargo in the rear.

I'm about to do the same to raise the rear on mine.

OP
OP
Coey326

Coey326

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you for your responses. Y'all gave me some good ideas. After I decide and get it done, I will post some pictures of it.