A few leveling questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastExpo2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Attachments

• photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 115
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    photo 3 (2).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 111

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so what do you have now? air? then convert it first with this. crank your t bars and add a 2" spacer. itll level it, if its already lifted then just see if you can crank anymore and get a 3" spacer. then you can fit 305s no problem, but you can even fit 315s.

OP
OP
LastExpo2000

LastExpo2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so what do you have now? air? then convert it first with this. crank your t bars and add a 2" spacer. itll level it, if its already lifted then just see if you can crank anymore and get a 3" spacer. then you can fit 305s no problem, but you can even fit 315s.

Would 305s fit with a 2" rear spacer? What about wheel spacers?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
youll fit no problem. on stock rims!!! other wise you can get 8" wide with a 4.5" backspacing. any wider or different backspacing youll rub somewhere. and need to trim or get wheel spacers. so no need for wheel spacers and you can fit 305s. itll be about 33-34 depending on the tire. 315s are about 34-35. remember that 305 is the width and the next number is the percentage of the width on the sidewall and 3rd number is the rim. use this so you dont get confused. http://www.redrock4x4.com/tireconve...txtWidth=&stxtRim=&submitButtonName=Calculate

OP
OP
LastExpo2000

LastExpo2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
youll fit no problem. on stock rims!!! other wise you can get 8" wide with a 4.5" backspacing. any wider or different backspacing youll rub somewhere. and need to trim or get wheel spacers. so no need for wheel spacers and you can fit 305s. itll be about 33-34 depending on the tire. 315s are about 34-35. remember that 305 is the width and the next number is the percentage of the width on the sidewall and 3rd number is the rim. use this so you dont get confused. http://www.redrock4x4.com/tireconve...txtWidth=&stxtRim=&submitButtonName=Calculate

Okay thanks, I was going to add spacers only to give my expy a wider look. That wont put too much wear on my front and rear end will it? Im going to stick with my stock rims for now

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it shouldnt. i mean anything will, but if your going to do spacers dont go off any big jumps! haha but also you might have some rubbing issues. you will if you do 315s, but with 305s you might have to trim the plastic pieces a little bit. not much.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks, I was going to add spacers only to give my expy a wider look. That wont put too much wear on my front and rear end will it? Im going to stick with my stock rims for now

hell... I'm running a 10" wide rim and a 1/4" spacer up front with 37s and no problems at all... and mudryder has bigger spacers and 38s with no problems

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hell... I'm running a 10" wide rim and a 1/4" spacer up front with 37s and no problems at all... and mudryder has bigger spacers and 38s with no problems

BACKSPACING!!!!!! thats where it comes down to for the rubbing.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shouldn't be a problem... just make sure they are good spacers and you are going to need to re-torque them every so often... like check the torque with every oil change... also I would look for "hub-centric" spacers too if your gonna use 1" or bigger