A little story on my 2 expeditions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expy97

Reaction score
Hello, I'm feeling bored and tired for working on these dams expeditions, so I'm going to tell you about them, I own 2 Expeditions 1997 and 1998 1997 need a engine which it is getting because its going to be my family hauler the 1998 is a special expedition it was previously neglected/abused by my uncle and he wanted to send it to the junkyard and I did not want that so I bought it He said it had a lot of problems but really it needed some help. He tore the dashboard apart for what I don't know where is the dash I don't know either. I just ended up buying another one. The truck run rough because he had some horrible low down "mechanic" do coil packs+spark plugs which he did incorrectly the truck (which I have now) had loose coil packs and the person did not put the bolts in like 4-5 of them yea go ahead and laugh... So I ordered some screws off amazon to put in there to fix the rough idle (I don't know if it will) still waiting for them to ship it too me . But today (Sept 27) I fixed the PCV valve got a key fob for it bought a corner blinker fixed the trunk fix the seats because they did not go down fixed the heater core (quick-disconnect) which blew off because he was hitting it with his tools to get to the last coil pack/plugs all the way in the back. I fixed the radio by switching some fuses around that my uncle messed up gave it a vacuum but it needs way more attention but I will do that later once it's running smooth. I feel comfortable actually sitting in it now. ALL I got to do is finish detailing and buffing the outside and fix my dash lights oh yeah and fix my AC and Heat haven't tested it out yet. If you made it all the way to this parts thanks for listening to me explain to you about my 2 expeditions.

expy97.