ABS and traction control engaging on dry pavement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radarwhiz

Reaction score
My Traction Control and ABS keep engaging randomly while driving on dry roads with no actual loss of traction. No warning lights on dash. I suspect a bad wheel speed sensor but with no codes to read I'm not sure how to isolate which one. Can I assume that since the traction control is engaging and it's in 2wd that I can narrow it to the rear axle? Can the sensor be replaced without replacing the wheel bearing?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The one nice thing about this site is that it does help others when feedback is given I notice that you have very few posts and your last post in Jan 2016 was about a crank-no-start condition Some suggestions were offered and I really notice that you haven't been back since then with any feedback or if the problem was resolved or not But now your back again and asking for information about another problem I am reluctant
to make any suggestions to you and then not hear back from you until your next problem

However I will say this You know what they say about assumption that it is the mother of all ******

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik