ABS, brake and trac control light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juliak

Reaction score
So just recently the message board on my car tell me to check brake system and the advancetrac system all those light are on in the dashboard. I got a mechanic to check it out he said the rear driver hub assembly. Got that done but it did not fix the problem. Now when I don’t buckle up the self belt alarm does not make a sound or the blinkers don’t make a sound. So, I am thinking it’s something electrical. I need to know what to do. I did have a diagnostic test done also but it did not say that something was wrong.

GNUT

Reaction score
I have the same issue regarding the dash message lights. I've been driving like this for about a year or more. No issues. Just one day I started the Ex and all of these lights displayed at the same time. I've scanned the vehicle using a cheap OBDII dongle and two different units, one from Advance Auto and one from O'reillys. Differing readings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik