Adding ESP before 12 month mark, mileage verification?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m about to pull the trigger on an ESP through Flood Ford. I had planned to get it before the 12 month mark but when I compare the plans, the price goes up by $100 if mileage is over 12,000. Mine is 14,200. Is there a mileage verification that happens?

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine was 13K and change when I bought through FF and there was no verification. I guess the question is do they require verification if you claim it’s under 12K?

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got mine with around 9000. No one questioned anything. I guess they could verify it thru Ford Pass? Not sure they really care. Maybe you just went on a long trip and put 2000 miles on it.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
If you go to Lombard Ford's warranty site, you should be able to find out if an inspection in required. I bought an ESP for a 2010 Explorer with 97,000 miles. The site made me arrange for an inspection, which I paid for. The inspector verified the mileage and went for a ten minute drive with me.