Adding Fender Flares , Color Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMightyThor

Reaction score
So I picked up these fender flares off of Ebay. I decided to get these fender flares because I feel like the truck wheel wells look naked without them.. PLUS I do have some minor rusting happening on the inner lip of the rear wheel wells, so I figure i could do some rust treatment and paint on my own, then put these flares on to cover up the work...

97 02 Ford Expedition Navigator Flares Fender Flare Moulding Trim Free Shipping | eBay

So... I am going to need to wetsand paint these... I am considering either painting these body color ( Oxford White ), or like a dark grey to match the lower bumper and running boards. any suggestions on colors ?

0013280_10152295201980792_1816112728_n_zps92ee646a.jpg

Copper93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I have a 97 white and it just looks naked without something to break up the view. I'm thinking of going with black flares, black plasi dip on the side moldings and blacking out the grill and rims but keeping the chrome centers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt