Aftermarket wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Opinions on after market wheels.

Who are your favorites?

I’m placing an order for mine soon, but was wondering what you are all thinking in regards to the options out there.

I prefer all black. Although I like the Stealth wheels, I am going with smaller 18” ones with an offset that will push out the wheels some, especially with the slight suck-in from the lift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LukeWes

Reaction score
Why is it that after market wheels don't seem to ride as good as factory?
When I went to trade my Suburban in on my new Ford, over the phone they were asking if it had after market wheels, like that was going to hurt the trade in value etc...

OP
OP
Lou Hamilton

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lou, please take as many pics before/after.

Oh, I will.

That stance should be totally different. I will be getting a ReadyLift 3/2 added. Then moving to 18" wheels on 285/70 R18 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires.

I have narrowed it down to a few wheels. My preferred wheels are on backorder with no ETA. Not sure I want to move to my second wheels or not. They raise the over all cost by about $500.

Gillbrak

Reaction score
Just my $.02 but I had the ridge grapplers on another vehicle in 295/70/18 and absolutely hated them. Loud, wore unevenly and were brutal on ice. Again just my experience.