All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I look forward to your call. Our pricing is the best in the country and not having to pay sales tax saves you a bunch of money!

thanks,
Tasca Parts

i will call 14 December and order if the dealership here doesnt have a good price

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tasca. I need a price on a master cylinder for an 05 EB 4x4 without RSC. Thanks

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know the part number but I need the jack cover for an 01. Just the plastic piece that acts like a little door with the two rubber latch pieces. Thanks.

I'm assuming you did not see this as you did not respond. This post was from 11/21 and then you responded to other peoples questions from after that. Do you guys carry the part I'm looking for?

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are (3) choices available for the jack cover. Part numbers are listed below. You can order by visiting our website at www.tascaparts.com and using the search by part number feature and putting in the correct part number you select from the 3 options below.

217.jpg

thanks,
Tasca Parts
www.tascaparts.com

I'm assuming you did not see this as you did not respond. This post was from 11/21 and then you responded to other peoples questions from after that. Do you guys carry the part I'm looking for?

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe I have medium parchment. My vin is 1FMPU16L61LA23952 but when I go to your site and enter my vehicle information and then search for the part number you listed it just loads a general page with no parts. Also, does the part come with the new rubber expanding folding things that lock it into place. I believe that is the problem with mine because when I put it on and try to latch those they just don't really seem to expand anymore.

Thanks,
Dave

There are (3) choices available for the jack cover. Part numbers are listed below. You can order by visiting our website at www.tascaparts.com and using the search by part number feature and putting in the correct part number you select from the 3 options below.

217.jpg

thanks,
Tasca Parts
www.tascaparts.com

robeyster

Reaction score
I need Fog light assemblies for both Driver and Passenger both the plastic lenses have cracks in them. 2007 Ford Expedition EL XLT.

Thanks

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
By running your VIN #, it came back that your Interior is Medium Graphite, not Medium Parchment so the one you need is F75Z-7845626-AA and it is obsolete so it looks like the only way to get one is to go to a junkyard.

Sorry!

I believe I have medium parchment. My vin is 1FMPU16L61LA23952 but when I go to your site and enter my vehicle information and then search for the part number you listed it just loads a general page with no parts. Also, does the part come with the new rubber expanding folding things that lock it into place. I believe that is the problem with mine because when I put it on and try to latch those they just don't really seem to expand anymore.

Thanks,
Dave