ALLA LED headlights issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Driving at night I frequently come upon an oncoming vehicle with lights so bright I literally cannot see the road in front of me. I would like to share the experience back. So, I'm now looking for replacement lights for my Expedition. What I'm looking for is a pair of lights that folks for at least quarter mile around the vehicle will think it's the Second Coming. When I pull up behind someone, I want the paint on the car in front of me to start peeling off. Anybody sell a light like that?
1709598308735.png
This'll give you lots of options...

OP
OP
ViperVette

ViperVette

Reaction score
I ended up buying the Auxito package. Installed them yesterday and really like them so far.
It was raining when I took this picture so that might’ve impacted the quality.IMG_9635.pngIMG_9634.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
ViperVette

ViperVette

Reaction score
This is the light pattern from my previous Alla lights.IMG_0006.jpeg

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ended up buying the Auxito package. Installed them yesterday and really like them so far.
It was raining when I took this picture so that might’ve impacted the quality.
These are definitely a MUCH better pattern than your previous. Way more coverage.

OP
OP
ViperVette

ViperVette

Reaction score
I agree. Plus the high beams on these are even more amazing.
(I do think the camera gathers more light in the pic than the eye sees but you get the point.)
IMG_9641.jpeg

OP
OP
ViperVette

ViperVette

Reaction score
This is a pic of the low beams of the Auxitos.
Again the pic makes them look brighter than they really are but they are very bright!
IMG_9640.jpeg

Chonchberry

Reaction score
The new lights don’t have near the same FOV. Is it noticeable driving? You can’t even see the corner of the house with the new ones. Barely larger than the garage door. The previous lights are much wider. You even lit up the bush to the left before.

OP
OP
ViperVette

ViperVette

Reaction score
That’s because the A pillar is probably blocking some of the view on the left side. It’s not a great pic and it was raining when I took it.
When I get home from Texas next week I’ll take a new one but I drove the expedition and the other pics were taken on the road.
They have a very broad field of light that is very bright.

Last edited: