Another newbie...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazy Steve

Reaction score
Well, I just bought one of these land yachts and have some questions, so this looks like the place. No pics, but it's a '08 XLT in dark blue, not the seems-to-be-usual white or cream color most seem to be. I needed a 4WD that my GF could actually get into, my '89 F250 4x4 is too tall for her bad knee (we're both retired). Even I can barely get into it... LOL. Optioned just the way I would have if bought new, very nice condition @ 160K miles but there are few minor issues I'd like to address. I've bought the factory service manual, it's on it way although I doubt it will be all that useful as I don't really like working on the late models with all of their electronics. I am a car guy, I also own a '13 Mustang GT/CS, a '47 Ford coupe hot rod and a '60 Ford convertible I'm customizing. Anyhoo, that who I am, looking forward to hopefully getting the answers I need. Thanks!

Dryer Dave

Reaction score
My limited participation has yielded good responses. My advice is to always include the year and model, ask direct questions and know what you want to accomplish. Thanks for adding to the group!!