Another New Member from WA State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwdon

Reaction score
Hello fellow Expedition owners! I just purchased my first Ford Expedition last month and am loving it so far. It's a 2021 Limited w/ 303a Stealth package. It had under 19K miles when I bought it. I would have liked the 12" updated infotainment system, but I'd be looking at $15-20K more to get into a 2022 so I am perfectly content with using a wireless apple carplay adapter and the smaller screen. I came from a 2019 Toyota Tundra. I'm sure I will miss the truck features (Especially when going for a bike ride) from time to time, but I'm enjoying all of the luxury feeling amenities in this new to me Expedition. Here's the list of upgrades so far:
Voxx rear seat entertainment system was already installed, but I'm thinking about taking it out. We'll see if we use it on a road trip, but I think with older kids they're not going to be that into it.
Wireless CarPlay Adapter
Readylift 3/2 spacer lift
18" Fuel wheels wrapped in 275/70/r18's to replace the stock 22" setup.
Husky floor mats
Ford Cargo area folding mat

Future upgrades:
I'd like to get some 3m protection wrap on high wear / common chip areas
Maybe a black wrap on the chrome strip that goes all the way around
Some bright amber fogs - I had some super bright Diode Dynamics on my truck and already miss them.
Whatever else I get FOMO from on this forum.

I look forward to learning and sharing on this forum.
--Don
1699890038145.png

Attachments

• 1699890047270.png
    1699890047270.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire