Anybody want to sell some 22" Platinum wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just totally ruined 2 passenger side rims running off the road to a gaping jagged hole on the shoulder. two tires and rims, just like that!!!!!!!!! So pissed!!!!!!!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow whats the story in that? You should throw some f150 22s on it now. I like the last one, and it would set ur white paint off nice

f-150_2018_wheels_rims_polished.jpg

2821e87217d3c5513fa5770b8b6e7ae6.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-11-21-09-05-09.png

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just totally ruined 2 passenger side rims running off the road to a gaping jagged hole on the shoulder. two tires and rims, just like that!!!!!!!!! So pissed!!!!!!!
Oh no!! That hurt me just that post.

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
These 22's are so fragile... I had 3 of the 4 with curb rash after 2 weeks.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear... Wheels and tires, that must have been one huge hole. Some dealerships have take offs that might sell you those at a better rate than buying them brand new. Especially warm weather states where people put bigger wheels on these large sup's. AZ, CA are two that immediately come to mind.

OP
OP
E

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m going to try a repair. There is a company close by that says they can do it. $140ea. Worth a try. I have found them for $600ea. as a backup.

MostlyHarmless

Reaction score
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I very much doubt you could repair a bend like that without risking the integrity of the rim - repairs are for scuff marks etc, not for completely deformed alloy wheels.

Even if someone claimed to be able to repair it, I am not sure I would trust my safety to a repaired rim that had previously been damaged that badly.

Sorry, just my $0.02