Anyone have Blacked Out pics??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to... Mainly cause I am tired of cleaning the chrome all the time with this Florida rain. I just dont wanna look like a drug dealer anymore then I already do. Already got pulled over and searched once for it, and yanked a ton of times for the tint.

whats da % on the tint? its darker than mine but i've never had probs in FLA...i think da black on black makes it darker...are your fronts tinted?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats da % on the tint? its darker than mine but i've never had probs in 7 yrs in FLA...i think da black on black makes it darker...are your fronts tinted?

never mind...didnt read far enough...you need medical prescription for complete winshield tint and for all around to be that dark...but if you show progression in tint...10 or 15%...should be better...then again...you have complete windshield tint...i just have the visor done...15% on top of factory...15% on fronts...show progression of tint and the fronts are lighter...never pulled over for tint...never talked to about it when pulled over for speeding...

so go visor on the windshield...10% on the fronts and should be fine...less harrassed...

cvint

Reaction score
here is a pic of my 05 limited with 22" black wheels

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 4,368