Anyone know a good place to buy replacement body parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GNUT

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a reputable place I could buy replacement body parts at a decent price? Idiot me backed out of my garage and hit the front drivers side of my 2004 Expedition Eddie Bauer. It came out with a few scratches but the major thing was the fender trim / molding. I took about a quarter sized chunck out of it somehow.

I did seach the net a little looking for the part before I posted here. I found some places on the net put none that I've ordered from before so I'm not sure of their reputation. I could probably get my piece from the dealer but I'm sure it would be pretty costly.

What I want to purchase is a new or used front drivers side fender trim/molding piece. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'd say check junkyards for the piece, or check with tasca in the vendor section.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always look at Certifit for parts. But they have a location close to me so it's convenient.

Victor

OP
OP
GNUT

GNUT

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Before kids I used to scoure junk yards just for the fun of it. Nowdays with work, school, kids, and life in general I don't have as much time. I'll pick up the phone and check some junk yards.