Audio Quiet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKemperz

Reaction score
Hey Forum,

I just bought a 2002 Eddie Bauer Edition Expedition, love the truck to death but the audio is leaving something to be desired big time. I've heard the mach systems before and they sound amazing, I have bass and treble turned up and the audio up but the audio is rather quiet and there is NO bass. There is also a headphone icon on the head unit. What's going on with this things and why isn't it bumping like it should? Thanks. Jon

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the audio isn't good in the trucks...and for the bass...not all trucks came with the factory sub so you will have to install the bass

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
replace the door speakers and that will give u an instant improvement

5.4T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you messed with the options? I remember a guys long ago asked they same question and it turned out he had the audio in the NEWs setting which disables the bass as well, or the subwoofer took a dumb :\

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could be a few things. Stock amp could have went out or speakers are blown. I put a aftermarket head unit in my 98 and helped a lot.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Check your settings. Do you have your manual? That's how I figured mine out, sounded amazing afterward. I did take my whole working Mach system out and went aftermarket so let me know if you need any parts.