Back from paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So after nearly 3months of waiting, finally got it back from the paint shop

First order of business was to delete the roof bars and rails. Since I dont load anything on the roof, it just makes cleaning and waxing the roof easier

IMG_7958_zpsqr65gshn.jpg

IMG_7955_zpslwtpat6p.jpg

Last edited:

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That really looks good. Like that style of Lightning wheels. I put the same 2004 F150 Heritage model amber signals on my old one years ago, along with the clear head lights, I still like that look - well done. The yelow fogs kinda clash, but overall the truck is pretty good looking. I wanted to get the F150 Harley or STX lower front bumper and paint it body color years ago, never did. Again, that is one sharp truck - not overdone - I like it.

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That really looks good. Like that style of Lightning wheels. I put the same 2004 F150 Heritage model amber signals on my old one years ago, along with the clear head lights, I still like that look - well done. The yelow fogs kinda clash, but overall the truck is pretty good looking. I wanted to get the F150 Harley or STX lower front bumper and paint it body color years ago, never did. Again, that is one sharp truck - not overdone - I like it.

Thanks for the kind words. I was going for the SVT look (front end anyway less the engine). Already have the grille & headlights but decided to just keep it as is. I know what you mean about the yellow fogs (Im a fan of french lights)

Norexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks awsome! Like its straight from factory. You should be very proud over such a nice vehicle.

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.

just installed the painted turn signal mirror covers. Pics to follow

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive waited for years to put these on. Finally got the turn signal mirrors on. Still have to wire them but for now its on

pics
IMG_8117_zpsfynxoxnw.jpg
IMG_8118_zpsyh0cjpig.jpg
IMG_8119_zpsjyk6hbfi.jpg
IMG_8122_zpsfw8zgcj2.jpg
IMG_8123_zpsw6pxhjpo.jpg

Rear exhaust tip looks ugly. But I dont like the fat bolt on tips that I see around. I hope to find a chrome sleeve just to cover it at some point
rear%20profile_zpsagtrrsg1.jpg