Badass Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nope. not really. haha those rear shocks will get destroyed if they stay at that angle any longer.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Wow! Thats quite a list of mods. I think it was well done but a little too radical for me. Its a tough sell when you have modded so much to your own taste. Very narrow market for it I would think.

Wheres the engine photos?? Thats the important stuff...lol

"Magnuson interior colled super charger" Never heard of one of these unless thats an intercooled supercharger.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a GM guy that happens to own a Ford and I love that but would never pay the kind of money that guy is asking. Anybody notice that he didn't list the mileage. I bet that thing has been run hard and put away wet. The parts list is impressive but anything over 18 grand for that truck is to much. 30 cents on the dollar for your aftermarket parts is about the best you can expect when selling a modded vehicle.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would ditch the expy to drive that in a heart beat.... that thing is crazy cool

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would rather have my expedition and not that thing. rims look to big tires look to skinny. and i like the growl my expeditions engine has more then any GM

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nuts for that comment shaggy should exchange dgrays pic with yours. and put you in the dunce corner