Best programmer for mileage increase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+1 on the edge cs i love it... i went from 8.1 to 11.3 mpg.. keep in mind most of the time it doesnt go over 35mph so im exstatic about the mileage... as stated some of it is from the speedo being accurate

Almond

Reaction score
I have a Quad XZT which also claimed to improve milage. It did absolutely nothing to improve my milage. Did not decrease it, but definately no increase. I drive for milage (65 to 70 on the highway, short shiftr, etc.), so it's not like I'm using the extra power it gave me By mark ....

01exp4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+1 on the edge cs i love it... i went from 8.1 to 11.3 mpg.. keep in mind most of the time it doesnt go over 35mph so im exstatic about the mileage... as stated some of it is from the speedo being accurate

You got a 3 mile per gallon increase around town????
WoW!

Is that right?

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats my overall avg... but it spends 99% of the time in town maybe 2 trips a month out on the hiway so ya thats right

01exp4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I just started looking at programmers, most of them dont show them for a 06 Expedition but they do for a F150. I am guessing they still work fine?

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ANy particular reason that you bought this unit instead of the Edge Products Evolution Programmer 97-03 F150 Triton Part # 15050?????????????

link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0205237856&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The edge chart says they have the same power increases...

I realize the unit you have has a nice screen.

Did you get the dash mount?

the cs was the same price... some kind of a special it was on so i went for the cooler one

i have the mount that suction cups to the windsheild