Better than stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the way it looks after one coat....I don't want mine too dark...just a little tint....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
personally ive always liked the stock lights. and soldja quit stealing my videos. haha you know how many times i had to post those videos on EF? haha gives the greatest step by step procedure. i want to do my 3rd light like that.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
better...NO...just different cuz theyre chrome housing...if you use the nite shade dont black them out...spray light to give them a smoked look...if you're going to black out...just do your OEMs

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no no no no no no no dont rice out your expedition lol. those are the crappiest tail lights you can buy how i know? my dad had those on his truck and they constantly built up water on the inside until one day some one opened their door into one of them and shattered it out. thats when he got the tails he has now ICW led taillights. those look bad ass. he was going to get chrome again but i convinced him to get the smoked ones, the look so much better then chrome. ill try and post some pics of his truck. everyone will prolly love it lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccky