HP Increaae, Dramatically.. Chips, larger turbos?? Proven solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric in Wyoming

Reaction score
Gonna be hard to make your Expedition into something it's not, honestly. That said - and I have no idea if this is even possible - have you considered looking into a weight reduction for it? I remember a quote from someone in MotoGP racing... horsepower makes you go fast in a straight line - lighter weight makes you go fast everywhere.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gonna be hard to make your Expedition into something it's not, honestly. That said - and I have no idea if this is even possible - have you considered looking into a weight reduction for it?
It's more cost effective to add power to a vehicle in this class. Lotus built an entire business off addition lightness because once the car is done, the opportunities to shave a noticeable amount weight are limited. Many people run tunes on the Ecoboost without any issues. Just need to be reasonable with expectations.