BlueCruise has become unusable......again....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nationalgallery

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I may have figured it out. When I would get the 'watch the road' alert, I would look dead ahead with a fixed stare at the car in front of me, which had no effect on BluecCruise (except maybe it thought I had become catatonic); it would continue the alerts until it would cancel hands free. So I tried slightly looking back and forth across the road with my eyes when the first alert starts—this seems to make the system happy and it immediately stops the alerts and continues hands free. This has worked dozens of times so far, so I'll see if that continues.....

LegalBrief

Reaction score
I think I may have figured it out. When I would get the 'watch the road' alert, I would look dead ahead with a fixed stare at the car in front of me, which had no effect on BluecCruise (except maybe it thought I had become catatonic); it would continue the alerts until it would cancel hands free. So I tried slightly looking back and forth across the road with my eyes when the first alert starts—this seems to make the system happy and it immediately stops the alerts and continues hands free. This has worked dozens of times so far, so I'll see if that continues.....
It’s your hand positions.. hold the wheel at 3 and 9 or 6… anything between 11 and 1 it’s doesn’t like

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett