Brake nightmare 1997 expy eddie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick8102

Reaction score
hi,
So I just got done replacing my front suspension on my 97 eddie and while doing so snapped one of my front flex lines to the calipers

Long story short I replaced the master cylinder both calipers both flex lines and the hard line leading to the ABS block on the drivers side

My braided lines from the master to the block have been replaced also

I have bench bled the master and tried vacuum bleeding all the lines

I can get clear fluid out of all the lines but I have NO pedal pressure at all
Someone help please!!!

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gravity bleed first. Once you get a good amount out. Try bleeading using two person method. Sometimes bleeding with the vehicle running will help. What style vacuum bleeder? We use amightyvac. Works amazing. Those handeld vacuum pumps are trash

cymru

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gravity bleed first. Once you get a good amount out. Try bleeading using two person method. Sometimes bleeding with the vehicle running will help. What style vacuum bleeder? We use amightyvac. Works amazing. Those handeld vacuum pumps are trash

Turn the truck on for sure or you will never get it to work... someone in the car you say down wait one sec open the valve... then shut and say UP... do it from rear passenger to rear driver to front passenger to front driver TWICE and all will be good..