Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPG2013

Reaction score
Hey all! Over the last couple of weeks when stepping on the brakes, I get a "chattering" sensation through the peddle, with very little braking. Doesn't happen all the time, only occasionally. Not getting an ABS light on the dash, so don't know if I can get it to pop a code if I scan it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
chattering or vibration or pulsing? not sure what chattering sounds like...can u explain further?

OP
OP
WPG2013

WPG2013

Reaction score
chattering or vibration or pulsing? not sure what chattering sounds like...can u explain further?
Chattering might not have been the best way to say it...pulsing would describe it pretty well. Changed out a front left wheel bearing about a month ago, noticed the front pads were getting thin. Not getting any grinding that could be associated to worn out pads...guess it could be. Have Powerstop Extreme rotors and pads for all four corners, just haven't had time to get them on.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pulsing in brakes is warped rotors...if in steering wheel then look at hub assy as well