broken 3rd row fold down handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnerat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I went to fold down the 60 part of my 3rd row seat and the plastic base on the back of the seat cracked apart now the seat is permanently stuck up. I tried using a pliers to pull the cable but didn't work. I've looked online for a replacement but no such luck... Anyone know where I can buy a new one from??

wcm7823

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good luck...been looking for a while...sometimes easier to crawl in on drivers side and reach under bench to release latch

Skauber

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Best suggestion I have is to check on ebay or find a similar truck in a junkyard and get it there. Next best is the local Ford dealer. Interior trim pieces are usually only available from Ford or other OEM outlets, as it seems that aftermarket manufacturers doesn't bother making stuff like that as I guess the market is too small and no profit margin. Unlike switches and other parts, interior trim pieces only fit on specific models and years and rarely gets shared between other platforms.

wcm7823

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5L7Z78666C02AAA i believe is the part number but i can find it cheap. i think $60+ is a little pricey for a plastic handle