bug shield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longgone07

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone can help me I just bought a 2005 expy king ranch that's white and tan around the bottom it has a tan bug shield that is cracked does anyone know where I can find it. its a lund but im having no luck. thanks in advance

B

bedrck46

well you just may have to wait until they have the site back again

B

bedrck46

I just looked at their site They do give a phone number to call That may be your best bet

OP
OP
L

longgone07

Reaction score
went to a custom shop here and they said its painted so now lookin to that

03dblcabtaco

Reaction score
Just buy a clear one and paint the backside after prep. No need to clear coat and no rock chips either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

longgone07

Reaction score
I didn't know the had clear the only thing I have seen is smoke and chrome, I was told to get stuff called bull dog to undercoat the shield then to color match and paint over it, I don't know never done anything like this.

03dblcabtaco

Reaction score
Most manufacturers used to have a clear version. That is how we painted them in the 90s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry12

Reaction score
The Bulldog is basically paint glue. Clean the plastic with hot soapy water and dry. Apply the Bulldog as per instructions and then paint.