bull bar anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrazndead

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered the 130 dollar bull bar from eBay. anyone got one? its more foe look than functionality.

gkelly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I been trying to find one where the bracket comes straight out other then mounting on the bottom podt some pics

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i had to modify the one i had to make it look rite with the bodylift which made it much stronger... the brackets are pretty flimsy

CrimsonKing

Reaction score
That's what I have on mine, looks good but won't protect anything.

The instructions said that the brackets should work with the tow hooks. Not on mine, I had to completely remove the front hooks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
M

mrazndead

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i sold my expedition! got rid of it. i bought a toyota sequoia instead. will be leaving now. met some great people on this forum. thanks everyone especially polaris for all the help!

diablood5

Reaction score
:peace:ditch the bull guard and get a real bumper.....prerunner is the way to go,,:peace:

ks10308

Reaction score
truckgeardirect has the best quality and price imo. I checked ebay and other stores but it was too expensive. I figured that i would give it a shot. great quality and no rust (except on 2 screws) give it a shot. I have a grill guard but had to remove the two tow hooks though.