Buying new Expedition... Still paying MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WilliamLee

Reaction score
Just got 23 king ranch max in forged metallic Green yesterday! Nice to meet everyone.
I got it 8k below MSRP and 0.9% financing down in the Houston area.

Traded in my 2019 ranger (will miss that truck so much).

Outside of the sticker shock (I got my loaded lariat ranger for 39k), I’m loving it so far.

If anyone has any advice or common issues I should be aware I’m all ears!
Thank you for sharing ,I live in Houston area too .may I know which dealer you went to ?

Skylais

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing ,I live in Houston area too .may I know which dealer you went to ?
I live out west of Houston. So joe meyers ford and autonation ford are the closest to me however they didn’t have the stock I was looking for. The autonation ford experience was also pretty pretty poor although they may have just been the sales-person.

I went to Mac Haik ford and they had good stock and the sales guy was way better than any of the folks we dealt with at other dealers around (dodge, Chevy, etc).

Make sure to check the dealer websites to find the dealer price and use that as your starting price and work your way down.

The 0.9% financing is likely gone though as I believe that was through ford corporate/credit company and not dealer.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
XLT's seem to have the most savings after msrp. Dealers usually give u anhard time going below msrp with plats or limiteds