Bye Bye other place!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!! might want to check the smile guy...think u click'd on the wrong one...cant wave with a basketball...unless ur arent waving...now that i'm looking at it...youre here to PLAY...

MY BAD!!!

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe he just has his mind set on March Madness. . . Anyway, welcome to the site solisimo!!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you made it over I remember you getting pretty pissed off at the other site

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Even the short time I've been over here on this new site, the performance much better. I won't miss the mass-marketing of phones and other electronics. My tin can and string still works well except when the spool runs out.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you made it over I remember you getting pretty pissed off at the other site

To me it was a forum where people would come, get what they needed, and left. They didnt offer anything to the site. The only way to avoid that is by having a good running forum with sponsors where everyone benifits from the site.

I honestly felt bad for JUST4FUN who tried and tried but the forum owner is a no show.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yup i strongly agree, i was lured to the site when i was having fuel pump issues back in 09 and have been there since offering my .02 but as of late there has been alot of hit and run