Can I fit 37's ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUSKYMAN52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cant wait to hit the mud runnin 31" cooper discoverer a/t3 always kept traction in the snow

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
reef, when i was trudging through 3 feet of water (comes up to about my bumper), I kept the truck in 2wd. Most of my time out "4x4ing" now is keeping the truck in 2wd just to make it fun and challenging.

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
reef, when i was trudging through 3 feet of water (comes up to about my bumper), I kept the truck in 2wd. Most of my time out "4x4ing" now is keeping the truck in 2wd just to make it fun and challenging.

Sick! I'm drooling over your truck :) I think one day I will jack it up that big. For now it's my daily driver ( at 10mpg lol)

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im high school, daily driver 12 haha

Im sure my hypertech programming and the k&N CAI + heavy foot doesn't help but I love the look on peoples faces when I crank by them off the line lol.

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got my 37's. mounting them soon. Got toyo open country. these things are freaking huge!! pics soon

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, So can I get away with putting them on my truck to make sure they fit good b4 I change my gears? I work 10 sec down the street. So It wouldn't be pushed. Could it be driven lightly b4 the gear swap? Thanks

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, So can I get away with putting them on my truck to make sure they fit good b4 I change my gears? I work 10 sec down the street. So It wouldn't be pushed. Could it be driven lightly b4 the gear swap? Thanks

I would say that would be fine. Just don't be surprised when it drives like a slug. Not really going to hurt anything though.