Cant catch a break...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My truck just cant catch a break. Went to new York this weekend, decided to take one more stop before heading home, went to a garage parking spot where they do valet(not my choice). An hr waiting and $40+ later, get the truck and i see the attached...WTF! The damn thing has whole body sensor and a display, how you not stop! Filed my claim and now we play the waiting game.

Since acquiring in jan of 2018, had a ripped seat, been rear ended (which im still trying to sort out) and now this on top of all the other small bs. And of crs this happens a mnth b4 the truck needs to be turned in.

20191208_153310.jpg

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I try to not even valet my 2007 because of this stuff. When I go I park it myself unless not available after I’ve seen people get burned and have no recourse.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate those parking garages where you need to let them park it. My old Pilot had the passenger mirror ripped off. They never told me and I found out later that the superglued and screwed it back in place. I could not prove it was them, but I knew.

osteodoc08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate those parking garages where you need to let them park it. My old Pilot had the passenger mirror ripped off. They never told me and I found out later that the superglued and screwed it back in place. I could not prove it was them, but I knew.

They knew too. Damn lying bastards. No integrity

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love valet! My front and rear functioning dash cam seems to keep them very honest. It has a real-time display with a flashing red light that says “recording”. Also records everything being said. Takes the he said she said out of the equation. Hope you get through all of it!