Captain chair to bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pessimisdick

Reaction score
Acepilot13 nailed it. I used those exact instructions from another thread here. Super straight forward. Found the seat on OfferUp and paid $200 for it. Parts cost about $50. I’ll have to give that leather patch option a try as I do need to patch the armrest holes so thanks!

acepilot13

Reaction score
Acepilot13 nailed it. I used those exact instructions from another thread here. Super straight forward. Found the seat on OfferUp and paid $200 for it. Parts cost about $50. I’ll have to give that leather patch option a try as I do need to patch the armrest holes so thanks!
Here is some photos of what mine look like. Not extremely pretty but functional and don't really notice it unless you fold just the middle seat down.

Attachments

• 20240318_100328.jpg
    20240318_100328.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240318_100321.jpg
    20240318_100321.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 11

pessimisdick

Reaction score
Here is some photos of what mine look like. Not extremely pretty but functional and don't really notice it unless you fold just the middle seat down.
Mine looks similar now. I bought the same stuff. It’s definitely darker so it’s not perfect BUT it’s very functional and should keep goldfish out just fine.IMG_0554.jpeg

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
Just in case someone thinks about these gold fish inside the seat...

Goldfish-behaviour-water-temperature.jpg

GUEST_898558de-7201-4a3b-9a25-b2c37be09b09

acepilot13

Reaction score
Definitely need to be careful with those mega bites they are so sharp they cut through leather haha. The darker color is a little annoying but hey better than a toddler filling it with snacks or ripping it.

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The turnoff to me is having to remove the armrest and repair the buckets where the armrests were. I'm sure there is some 3rd party center console with seat or actual seat that could retrofit between the buckets?
Someone really needs to make some sort of big enough safe that you can bolt to the empty spot in the 2nd row so you can store laptops, firearms, cameras, and such inside. One thing I hate about SUVs is the lack of secure storage inside.

acepilot13

Reaction score
Someone really needs to make some sort of big enough safe that you can bolt to the empty spot in the 2nd row so you can store laptops, firearms, cameras, and such inside. One thing I hate about SUVs is the lack of secure storage inside.
Price is right I'll manufacturer you one. I'll just copy the bolt pattern off the center seat. Then it'll fit a nice SBR and several hand guns. Just a 1/8"-1/4" Steel. Could throw a grenade in it and at least survive.