Captain Chairs for the 2nd row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have captain chairs in the 2nd row, mine just have a 2 tone in the middle (2006) they look stock to me. You could take the seats to a shop and have them alter the brackets. I had a place cut and weld some leather caravan seats on to my jeep wrangler brackets years ago.

OP
OP
S

spadesluck

Reaction score
Why wouldn't they work? I have a 99.

The mounting on the driver side is different. The hooks on the bottom of these seats do not match up to the hooks on the bench. Only way for it to work out is to cut the mounting out, relocate them, and then weld them in.

OP
OP
S

spadesluck

Reaction score
I have captain chairs in the 2nd row, mine just have a 2 tone in the middle (2006) they look stock to me. You could take the seats to a shop and have them alter the brackets. I had a place cut and weld some leather caravan seats on to my jeep wrangler brackets years ago.

I thought about it but I do not want to go through the hassle. I can live with the bench seat in the middle. If I cant sell them then I may go ahead and do it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger