CarMax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid_Hit

Reaction score
I got my 03 5.4 EB at CarMax a few weeks ago. There were a few things that needed fixing so I took it up yesterday. There was no hassle at all with what I needed to be done.

The driver's window rattled so they ordered a new regulator; the heated seats were working but not up to par so they ordered new modules for both sides; the driver's door "door open" signal kept coming on so they ordered a new mechanism. There were a few other little things and they were fixed.

True ... their prices are at the top of the book but you get the car in as near perfect condition as possible. The Expy is the 4th car I got from them over the last 10 years and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Just to let you know that not all dealerships are trying to screw you.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to me...CarMax isnt a dealership...they just resale cars...unlike the manufacturers of the cars...the STEALERSHIPs (pick'd that up from others in the forum)...they do however try to screw you...i always buy end of fiscal year or calendar year...they have to get the old one in to receive the new ones...and in the winter time they just arent selling cars around the holidays...

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
i bought my expy fom carmax yes it was really nice deal

baller

Reaction score
I was kind of disappointed with Carmax when looking for my Exp. They had one, we liked it, they appraised my Traverse and they were $1,000 short of what I still owed and that was it, no dealing, no other offers they were done. So I walked out and bought my vehicle elsewhere. I didn't expect them to lose a sale over $1,000.