CB installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know people are gonna say why a CB, I did for a while but now have one installed and its nice.... but figured I would show people that wanted a different idea for an antenna its a Firestik mount and 3ft antenna.. will post pics of radio installed soon as I get it finished
100_0326.jpg100_0325.jpg100_0324.jpg

BigDaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Walnuts, Did you have to do any "creative bending" with the mount? That is the setup (and location) I was looking at, but was not sure how it would work...

I was looking at a 4ft Firestik, though, and possibly putting a spring on it to help with low hanging branches, etc.

Thanks for the pics and any details. Looking forward to install pics...

Last edited:

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what firestik antenna did u get and from where im trying to find one but i dont know which one i really need

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cb radios are great most everyone has them if you go offroading i would reccomend them

Mike_D1980

Reaction score
I have been thinking about putting one in mine. I am a truck driver and have a nice peaked out Cobra Model 29 with talk back and all the goodies.