cd changer help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 6 disc changer in the center console ejects just fine and you can hear the motor working. When i load the cd's in the magazine and pop it in, you hear it doing its thing, but then after it checks the cd's it says no disc. Basically saying there are no cd's in the magazine when it's full.

Yes i made sure i put the cd's in the right side up. Anyone else have this problem?

dubedition2003

Reaction score
I have the same problem and discovered that it does not play all CD-R disc. Some CD-R disc reads and some doesn't. But if you using a original disc then there souldn't be a problem.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My factory deck is just sittin in the closet and the 6 disk is just chillin in the center arm rest ?

Last edited:

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Both my stock deck and changer are just sitting in my garage. Yes they still work LOL (last time i checked)

OP
OP

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do they sell center console inserts if you take out the cd changer to make it bigger?