Cell Phone Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groovecake

Reaction score
Hey all. Happy new owner of a 2007 Expedition Limited. I prefer my iPhone navigation to the stock Ford navigation. Can anyone suggest a good mounting kit? I'd also be open to a solution that had the phone on the tray under the navigation system.

Or, if I popped for an updated navigation DVD, does it add any new features or just an updated map?

Thanks!

Mitch

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not sure if the iphone has this available, but my android had a mount available from verizon that was like a normal windshield suction cup mount for a gps unit. could check into that.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
another vote for proclips usa and they are running a 15% off special till midnight tonight. All their gear is top notch and quality.

CrimsonKing

Reaction score
I have been using mounts from Mountek for the past few years. There mounts make use of the CD slot. This is perfect for someone like me who rarely uses the CD. Recently they just releases a new model that is much better.

You can see from the photos that I have my placed right between the stereo trim and dash. Gives me full access to the stereo and keeps the phone is hands reach, perfect for those who use their phone for music while driving.

One of the nice features of this mount is that it can be used as a stand as well.

Link to their site and a few actions shots.

dvyq.jpg

8grp.jpg