Center Console Half-Safe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KFordEx8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure looks VERY similar to the one I installed but at a much better price.

Here is my previous thread:

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought the consoles were NOT the same as the f150 and it was the f250-350 stuff that fit correctly? I am pretty sure the dividers I bought for mine are marketed to work for the Expedition and F250-350. The F150 was different.

KFordEx8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the consoles were NOT the same as the f150 and it was the f250-350 stuff that fit correctly? I am pretty sure the dividers I bought for mine are marketed to work for the Expedition and F250-350. The F150 was different.
I think it depends on the model year. Some years should be the same.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@rayayayayayayayay
I purchased and for my 2020 and fits perfectly. I'm sure it will work on your 2019. Installation tip, when they say to lift the back of the console so you can install the plate it doesn't lift very much. Just insert the plate while exerting pressure on your "crowbar" to lift the back of the console and slide it through. Jiggle it around to insert the plate. The first time I just forced it in and knocked the front two clips the bolts need to hold the plate down. Pretty slick setup once installed. Good luck....