Center Console Trays or Organizers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iowa_hick

Reaction score
I just bought a 2003 Eddie Bauer. The center console storage is huge compared to other vehicles I've had, but it's just one big area. Was there originally supposed to be any kind of tray or organizer that came with the car? I tried looking on ebay and found a tray that said it was out of a F150 King Ranch, but I'm not sure if it would be compatible.

Thanks!

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, it's just one big cavern. There was never an organizer option offered. I added a Hella marine flush mount LED in the front wall of the storage area just so I'd have some light to find stuff in the cave.

Expy Console Light.jpg

OP
OP
I

iowa_hick

Reaction score
Is that a 1911? I was thinking of attaching a holster to the inside surface of the console with double sided tape.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is that a 1911? I was thinking of attaching a holster to the inside surface of the console with double sided tape.

No, it's an old SW659 . It's been retired from truck duty and replaced with a Sig 320. The 659 sees boat duty now, LOL .