Center Console Half-Safe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhoenixRizez

Reaction score
So mines a 22 Limited, not Max.
I really like the 1/2 safe, although I wish there was heavier-duty version that was more “safe” like. I feel like the locks on all these console safes are the weak point. I’m considering taking the 1/2 safe to a locksmith and trying to replace the existing lock with a better one.

For my 22 Expy, does anyone know if my center console is the same as an F-150 or F-250? I want to make sure I get the right one and the box mfg only shows it for the F series, not the Expy.

VBreithaupt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased the Red Rock half safe from americatrucks.com. The F-150 safe does fit into 2020 Expy. Some feedback on those contemplating a safe
I like the half safe verses full to give you option of having an area to place other non lockable items. This particular safe by Red Rock......
Positives
-Price is very good
-Heavy duty metal, well built
-Does fit into Expy
-Fairly easy install
Negatives
- At some of the welds, I had a little rust coming through
-Door is not spring loaded, or have a handle to open door easily ( door is heavy)
- Main issue- Bottom secure plate nuts are not welded on and come off easily during install. If you loose them under console you have to take whole console out.
One other thing- the two screws you take off at the sides toward the back of the console have lock tite on them. Be careful to remove. I snap one of them off taking out and had to drill it out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65