Change message sort ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
I must have missed the option on sorting messages from oldest on top to newest on the bottom. Easier for me to read them from top to bottom. Can anyone point me to the change needed? I managed to get the time display changed from Zulu all by myself! :cool:

Thankx,

-- Chuck

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
hey Chuck wow are you replacing the Explorer??
The Expy will be a better tow rig ,you'll love it

OP
OP
chuck s

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
The Explorer is remaining in the family but won't be pulling much any more.

The Colonel (the title is not honorary) has directed that the Explorer go to Gettysburg College with our daughter in August and, since the Explorer has been marginal for towing the Roo, she further directed me to "buy a new truck."

The heavy duty towing package pumps the maximum towing capacity from 6000 (a mere 500 more than the Explorer) to 9000 pounds (4x4). Price was $2000 more than a V8 Explorer with about 7000 pounds capacity. And, surprise to me, about $1000 less than a similar F150 Super Crew.

I confirmed the order today via FAX from Ford.

Should have a build date and VIN in a couple of weeks I hope.

-- Chuck

G

No moderators?! Who is running the show?

I just registered today and got a confirmation - note the email address below). I did hear back from this guy when I emailed due to some issues with registration.

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff
at [email protected]

Thanks very much,
Expedition Forum. A site for the Ford Expedition enthusiast team

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The site owners email address is: [email protected]
I have spoken him and told him about the message sort issue, but don't know if he's going to do anything about it. Maybe if more people email him.

Status
Not open for further replies.