Check electronic limited slip differential message then car powers down to save battery.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Sweeney

Reaction score
Waiting on Ford for my new Alternator to be installed and have a new battery so hopeful that will resolve the issue. And we can get back on the road. Ford only lists one alternator for the 2018 Expedition, part# JL1Z10346A. They don’t the output for it. BBB indicates it is rated at 250 amps; PA Performance states you can get 230 amps. Pretty big alternator but can anyone confirm? or do we agree with the above ratings?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Sweeney

Reaction score
Follow-up: Thank you all for your help. We completed our East to West Coast and back travel. Very sweet. A New battery and new alternator resolved the issue. Thank you to Rich Ford Albuquerque for getting us back on the road. Thank you, Maria Rich Ford, and a big thank you to Mallesia Ford customer service for all the assistance you both provided. You both made my family and me feel part of the Ford family. Excellent customer service is why I have always owned a Ford.