Consumer notice about Verizon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love cingular because of the roll over minutes. As far as I know, nobody else is offering that at this time. I have one of the free "crappy" phones and it gets service in places my friends $300 camera phone doesn't. I bought some of those little cell phone antenna boosters off of eBay, stuck one on my phone, and I think they actually work. The booster is definitely worth trying out for only have to spend 50 cents.

Last edited:
G

yes we are the only ones with rollover..let me know if you ever need anything...i can access your account and fix things...later man

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, I have a crappy "free" phone as well. I didn't want to pay another c note for a phone that is only a little better. They work okay, but they are starting to look outdated.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ExpiInNC
yes we are the only ones with rollover..let me know if you ever need anything...i can access your account and fix things...later man

maybe you can help me with why I'm paying $20 a month for text messaging? What's the difference between Included Messages Daytime, Billed Messages Daytime, Text Messaging 100 and Text Messaging 250. I subscribed for Text Messaging 250, but I'm still getting all these other charges???

G

pm me your mobile and Ill look at the account and let you know, also send email...thanks

G

Have Sprint now, Going to Nextel. Many reasons for the change is the practicality of the walkie-talkie(many friends and family have them) and Sprint service isnt that great and have extra charges for everything that they often never mention to you.

G

I work for a cellular company, my wife works at another, and have family members that work for two different companies other than the ones we work for. With that being said, they all follow each other sooner or later in policies, pricing, products and all have positives or negatives. Incredible amount of information to be learned (use, billing,ect.) for what looks to be a simple phone. Porting is not always the answer as those same problems or different ones arise with that new carrier. In the cellular business one thing is always a constant, CHANGE. I can state as with anything do as much research on your area and how you want to use your phone before picking a carrier, service, whatever. Bottomline, Downside to getting service is dealing with a salesperson whose job is to sell (hopefully you get the perfect one). So talk to as many people you can to get the best out of what you want (more positives than the negatives) because if you don't the hold time to talk to anyone at any company about any problem will drive you mad. ALERT: Do not attempt to port your cell number to a landline service or vice versa until the end of Feb. Porting is not a very positive customer experience as of right now. 2 companies involved, 2 software systems, and the National Porting Admin Center playing the FCC moderator in the middle before port completes. That is the easiest scenerio and has many places to fail or hang up along the way and remember .... that is the easiest scenerio. A bad representative in whatever department you reach is the worst experience you can have with any carrier as it always seems you never get the same answer, or if it is the same it's the one you didn't want to hear. Good luck to you all. FYI- AT&T Wireless is on the auction block and taking bids to be bought out.

G

To NCXLT

I just switched from USCelllular to Verizon because I moved out of the home coverage area. I had USCellular for lour years with no complaints what so ever, other than no home market at my house now.

As far as walkie-talkie, Verizon is also offering this feature. Our company went with them instead of Nextel(nextel no coverage in mountains)

As far as early termination guys, USCellular was no hassle at all, called CS and all they asked for was my phone be sent back and a copy of a utility bill for verification that I moved.

Talk. Ask, Talk somemore, and by all means, never give in. My phone with Verizon, ant. broke in two weeks and they wanted $15 to fix it. I argued for about five minutes, and they saw it my way. Always ask for the manager, and if not satisfied, go up the ladder!!!