Corral Canyon trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so im thinking either the weekend of april 15 and 16 or april 22 and 23. friday and saturday. unless you want to do 15,16,17 or 22,23,24. idc. i just figured a month and a half advance would be good for people to schedule this event.

here is everything you would need to know.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland/recreation/ohv/corral.shtml
and to enjoy the OHV areas you will need this.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland/passes/index.shtml

from what i keep reading you can camp out of the camp grounds, but you will need the pass. and the camp grounds allow fires. just nothing too big. what weekends work best for people? ill post this on f150online too so we can get a lot more people to go.

i know the pismo trip would be a few months later, but i cant wait till june to touch some dirt! just post what weekend works best for you if your interested.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lets make it april 15-16. that should be good. and if its just a few of us then its really not worth it. who cares. well just go later. haha but this sounds good to me. get there on early the 15th and leave late on the 16th. or the 17th. not a big deal. still need passes though. so if anyone wants to go your more than welcome to join along. so talls you better come down. and tell smooth he needs to come too.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so its coming up in a week. we going? if not then ill say screw it. haha we can go later in the year.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok panda i'll be in SD on the 22nd let me know if there are any trails down there you wanna check out. have you heard from smooth? nvy or you available on friday the 22nd?

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
navy is free on the 15-16th. haha but im going to the KMK concert on that day. haha so idk if i can hit any trails. im planing on going to anderson soon but on my bike to see if i can finish it all the way this time. haha so idk if nvy still wants to go. i might just cancel it. haha but if your here on the 23rd or earlier, since im on spring break that week we can go hit up some trials. there is carrol canyon or down by the border in otay. theres a couple down there that mike gigabyte liked to go to. and i think i found directions to them if you wanna go there.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
canceling! i cant go. well i maybe could, but ive been so tired from school and work and everything i just need to get school over with. ill plan it for later. well go hit something up talls when you come down. maybe cruise around anderson or something.