Dave's multiple beer break Expy build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cheapjeep

cheapjeep

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's wired!

20150326_193955%20Small_zpsgxzkqbyx.jpg

20150326_193224%20Small_zpsozndvd96.jpg

On by itself.

20150326_193548%20Small_zpst0je1ts8.jpg

The headlights just give it a yellow tint. Everything is on in this pic.

20150326_193527%20Small_zpsynfftya1.jpg

OP
OP
cheapjeep

cheapjeep

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No prob! By the way did you do the CB yourself? I really love the look of that even though I wouldn't really much use for it I would love to do the same thing to my 2003
When we go camping there's usually 3 to 5 families all towing campers and a cb is how we keep the herd together. Other than that I don't use it much either but it can be handy at times. Pretty easy install on the expy. Lots of room to hide wires. I think the antenna mount is called a door jamb mount. Can't remember for shure because I've had it for 13 years and it fit every SUV I've owned! If you decide to do it let me know and I'll help ya through the install.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When we go camping there's usually 3 to 5 families all towing campers and a cb is how we keep the herd together. Other than that I don't use it much either but it can be handy at times. Pretty easy install on the expy. Lots of room to hide wires. I think the antenna mount is called a door jamb mount. Can't remember for shure because I've had it for 13 years and it fit every SUV I've owned! If you decide to do it let me know and I'll help ya through the install.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep you posted but eventually i will be doing the CB when i have spare time and maybe when this weather finally gets better, that and undercoating i will doing as well after i get my rust cleaned up, but once again man i love this thread keep up the great work!