Dealership troubles................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im so glad I didn't get the air bag system when I bought mine... SO GLAD!!!

OP
OP
Erich Zeppelin

Erich Zeppelin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, I've figured out that I need a vent solenoid. I just dont know..... the tech. said it's in the compressor, but I've found the vent solenoid on the frame under the drivers door. I dont know which one to work on.......................DTC C 1770

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i didnt know any better when i got mine...came with air all around...there are pluses with air...anytime you open the back it automatically lowers so you can get things in easier...but i've been told by so many people that when one prob starts with the air...more are to follow...so i'll be making the swap if it happens to me...

OP
OP
Erich Zeppelin

Erich Zeppelin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I fixed it. The vent solenoid on the frame under the drivers door was stuck, I took off the air lines, shot some oil into her, hooked everything back up and she works, no more check suspension light and she rides like a brand new one.

99exbyut

Reaction score
Just do the rear air bags like the old air shocks, run new air lines to your rear bumper, drill one or two holes for the air fittings (look like the ones on your tires) and fill them as needed.

thats what everyone is telling me to do. but i would like to hook everything up to switches. so that i can control it all from the driver seat. ive got someone to help me with all of it just got to come up with the funds now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition