December EOTM Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning or night to everyone. I am truly sorry being behind on this month's theme for Expedition of the Month. With the upcoming holidays approaching us we will continue with the festivities. This month's theme is "Holiday Fever".

Whoever can capture the best picture of the expedition either decorated with lights/ribbons/bows and/or in the background/foreground/next to a house/tree/yard/field/building...WHATEVER that is decorated with stuff lit up or however displayed...WINS.

If you go out to look at neighborhood decorations...take a picture. City park has a trail to ride through...TAKE A PIC!!!

As usual, follow the guidelines identified here and if you have any questions, concerns, or commets please pm me and let me know...GOOD LUCK!!!

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the only submission for the month, I dont see the need to close this post and create a poll...LANE24 is December's Expedition of the Month Winner!!!

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Yup.... I think. Can't remember the exact pic I submitted , but since I was the only one, I guess it doesn't matter. So here's my Expy in front of my house all decked out for Christmas !!!!!!!

IMG_3139-1_zpsb7d2ab2c.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani