DI Ask A Pro Blog: Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23 Hour Detail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
5959602947_3ea4975545_z.jpg

The Detailed Image Ask a Pro Blog provides you with top quality detailing articles from elite detailers around the US. We share professional detail work, product reviews and step by step instructions along the way to help both new and experienced detailers. Check out this outstanding write up with pictures on the Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23hr Detail from author and professional detailer Eric Schuster in Orange County, CA. This Gallardo has all the normal accumulation of swirls, oxidation, very dirty wheels and many other dirty areas that are often left untouched. Eric does an amazing job paying attention to all the small details that separate the ordinary from extraordinary. Check out a few of the pictures below, but see the full Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning article here.

Deep cleaning the paint with a clay bar

5960158236_d11f4b0ed7_z.jpg

Left wheel not cleaned, right wheel cleaned with SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect
5959601445_835cdba62e_z.jpg

BEFORE
5960158890_15e8185bfd_z.jpg

AFTER
5959599719_6b4a9a63c6_z.jpg

Completed!
5960162158_dfe7836f42_z.jpg

Read the entire Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning article here and learn more about what products and techniques were used to complete this outstanding detail!

If you have any questions please let me know or leave a comment at the bottom of the article.

Greg @ DI

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is bad @$$... I'm still learning with my 7424xp.... but that was one hell of a good reconditioning...

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
that is bad @$$... I'm still learning with my 7424xp.... but that was one hell of a good reconditioning...

Yea it's amazing how far the results have come with a very easy to use PC 7424XP. If you ever need any tips or advice don't hesitate to ask!

Greg @ DI

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
defiantly will ask... but its almost hunting seasons so the expy is gonna be dirty for a while but come spring time gonna need to order more pads... and other stuff

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
defiantly will ask... but its almost hunting seasons so the expy is gonna be dirty for a while but come spring time gonna need to order more pads... and other stuff

Sounds good look forward to hearing from you next time you're ready to detail.

Greg @ DI