Digi climate control not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

006roadrster

Reaction score
Hello,
The digi climate control blower direction selection (no rhyme intended) is not working. The fan blows the ac works the heater works it's just all blowing on the windshield defrost regardless of the setting: vent or floor. Not sure if the vent direction controls run off a servo or a vacuum line. Any help or insight is appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
OP

006roadrster

Reaction score
So I can answer my own question.... :)
The digi climate controls on the EB run off a vacuum line. The vacuum runs the blower vent direction control: windshield, vent, floor.... The vacuum lines are on the passenger side of the truck right by the battery. In my case the plastic cracked off and the blower was stuck on windshield defrost. But I can see if you change the battery or have someone at say Walmart do it you could easily pull off the vacuum line or break it. Anyways hope some finds his useful in the future and it saves the some headache or a trip to the stealership. :)

Last edited:

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you figured it out. But this is a reason why im hapy with manual controls